Thursday, April 14, 2011

Grant Final--Reflection on ES2007S

Goodbye, my fellow classmates. Goodbye, Ms. Lim. Farewell~~
--- By Ella Liu Chang

For the final blog post, I would like to quote my own words. Actually, these sentences were locked in my heart during the last class of ES2007S. I tried to find an appropriate time to say goodbye for everyone. However, finally, I failed to take action, because I was afraid I would be very emotional and tears would drop down if I did so. Therefore, now, I must seize the last chance to express my feeling of this module ES2007S.

I have confidence to say that ES2007S is one of the most useful and intensive communication module I have encountered. The skills introduced by this modules are closely related to my career in the future. It equips me with a lot of interpersonal and intercultural skills. When I was interviewed by my internship supervisor, I would like to tell him that I am the person who have strong problem solving skills and leadership. When I have a speech in front of my club committee, I would like to tell them that I am the person who have very good decision making skills and you would like to rely on me. All in all, all my confidence comes from this beneficial module---ES2007S.

Besides fulfilling the requirement of the last blog post, what I really want is to highlight the activity we did in the last class. That is really insightful and it touched my heart.

I could not throw away the first two roles in my life --- "Daughter" and "Girlfriend", as well as the third one --- "Friend". Without friends, I was not be myself anymore. That is why I always choose double room in the hall of NTU instead of single room. I would like to chat with my friends and it makes me feel alive. For the role as a girlfriend, although there are always some conflicts between my boyfriend and me, I still cherish this kind of relationship and I will try my best to save it as long as I can. The most important role for me is daughter. I love my parents, I love my family. I seldom say thank you to my parents before I came to Singapore. However, now, I strongly feel that I have responsibility to take care of my parents. In the past 20 years, they put too many efforts on me and help me to reach the peaks of each phase of my life.

In the name of friendship, love and family, I have a big thanks for you, for everyone appeared in my life, including my fellow classmates of ES2007S. Thank you very much.
Wish you all the best in the coming exams!!!

Cheers~

LIU CHANG

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella!

    You shared a very touching post. I can see that you enjoyed this module alot and were very emotional during the last lesson.

    I agree with you that ES2007S is indeed one of the best communication modules I have taken. It stimulates our thinking and deepens our understanding on what effective communication really is. I would say that we have achieved the most out of this module.

    Although it is always hard to say goodbye, I'm glad that I have met you and this module would definitely make a difference in our lives. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete